The Minnesota Timberwolves versus the Portland Trail Blazers is on the NBA schedule for Tuesday.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (23-23) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (20-26)
- Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Moda Center -- Portland, Oregon
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-148) | POR: (+126)
- Spread: MIN: -3 (-110) | POR: +3 (-110)
- Total: 228.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Minnesota's record against the spread is 24-22-0.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Timberwolves are 5-6.
- Minnesota has played 46 games this season, and 25 of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Portland is 19-27-0 this year.
- The Trail Blazers' ATS record as 3.5-point underdogs or greater is 7-10.
- Portland has played 46 games this season, and 23 of them have hit the over.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Timberwolves win (51.8%)
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Timberwolves are favored by 3 points on the road versus the Trail Blazers. Minnesota is -110 to cover the spread, while Portland is -110.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
Timberwolves versus Trail Blazers, on January 25, has an over/under of 228.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Minnesota is a -148 favorite on the moneyline, while Portland is a +126 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!