Cover Photo: Getty Images
Texas A&M vs Clemson Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Texas A&M Aggies vs. Clemson Tigers
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium - Clemson, SC
Texas A&M vs Clemson Betting Info
As of publication, only the point spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: TA&M: +17 (-110) | CLEM: -17.5 (-110)
Texas A&M vs Clemson Betting Trends & Stats
- This is the second leg of a home-and-home series that began last season, in 2018.
- Clemson defeated Texas A&M, 28-26, on the road in College Station in Week 2 of last season.
- Clemson finished the 2018 season 15-0, but its 2-point win over the Aggies was the Tigers' smallest margin of victory.
- Between his time as the head coach of Florida State and Texas A&M, Jimbo
Fisher has gone 4-6 against Dabo Swinney-led Clemson teams.
- Fisher and Swinney's respective teams have faced one another in 10 straight seasons, with Swinney winning four straight matchups.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.