Tennessee vs Kentucky Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
Tennessee Volunteers (4-5, 2-3 SEC) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (4-4, 2-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kroger Field – Lexington, KY
Coverage: SEC Network
Tennessee vs Kentucky Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-115) | UK: (-105)
Spread: TENN: -1 (-105) | UK: +1 (-115)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TENN: 76% | UK: 24%
Tennessee vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Kentucky, 24-7, at home in Knoxville in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Tennessee is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Tennessee is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Tennessee defeated UAB, 30-7, at home in Week 10.
- Kentucky defeated Missouri, 29-7, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.