Tennessee vs Auburn Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Tennessee vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Tennessee Volunteers (15-11, 7-6 SEC) vs. No. 13 Auburn Tigers (22-4, 9-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
Tennessee vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (+220) | AUB: (-280)
Spread: TENN: +6 (-110) | AUB: -6 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: 16% | AUB: 84%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+11000) | AUB: (+3000)
Tennessee vs Auburn Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated then-No. 8 Tennessee, 84-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 17, 2019.
- Auburn is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
- Tennessee is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Auburn.
- Auburn is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 65-61, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- Auburn lost to Georgia, 65-55, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.