TCU vs West Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
TCU vs WVU Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (12-11, 5-9 Big 12) vs. No. 6 West Virginia Mountaineers (17-7, 10-5 Big 12)
Date: Thursday, March 4, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Coverage: Big 12 Network/ESPN+
TCU vs WVU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+610) | WVU: (-900)
Spread: TCU: +13 (-110) | WVU: -13 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (11%) | WVU: (89%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+20000) | WVU: (+2000)
TCU vs WVU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 92.0%
TCU vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated TCU, 74-66, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 23, 2021.
- West Virginia is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- West Virginia is 15-3 in its 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- TCU lost to then-No. 18 Texas Tech, 69-49, in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
- West Virginia lost to then-No. 3 Baylor, 94-89 (OT), in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!