TCU vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness South Region — First Round
No. 9 TCU Horned Frogs (20-12) vs. No. 8 Seton Hall Pirates (21-10)
Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
Time: 9:57 p.m. EST
Venue: Viejas Arena — San Diego, CA
TCU vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (-110) | HALL: (-110)
Spread: TCU: +0.5 (-110) | HALL: -0.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+50000) | HALL: (+25000)
TCU vs Seton Hall Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: TCU Horned Frogs win (50.7%)
TCU vs Seton Hall Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between TCU and Seton Hall.
- TCU is 18-11-3 against the spread (ATS) in its 32 games this season.
- Seton Hall is 0-4 ATS in its last four neutral site games.
- The total has hit the under in 17 of TCU's 32 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 20 of Seton Hall's 31 games this season.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.