Syracuse vs Clemson Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 18 College Basketball Game
The Tuesday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the Syracuse Orange and the Clemson Tigers.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Syracuse vs Clemson Point Spread
Syracuse is favored by 3.5 points over Clemson. Syracuse is -120 to cover the spread, with Clemson being -102.
Syracuse vs Clemson Over/Under
Syracuse versus Clemson on January 18 has an over/under of 147.5 points, with the over -106 and the under -114.
Syracuse vs Clemson Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Syracuse vs. Clemson reveal Syracuse as the favorite (-182) and Clemson as the underdog (+150).
Syracuse vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Syracuse Orange win (55.2%)
Syracuse vs Clemson Betting Trends
- Syracuse has beaten the spread 10 times in 17 games.
- The Orange are 3-5 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been nine Syracuse games (out of 17) that went over the total this season.
- Clemson has covered the spread 11 times in 17 games.
- The Tigers have won once ATS (1-1) as a 3.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Clemson has seen nine of its 17 games go over the point total.
Syracuse vs Clemson Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Syracuse: (-182) | Clemson: (+150)
- Spread: Syracuse: -3.5 (-120) | Clemson: +3.5 (-102)
- Total: 147.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!