Suns vs Blazers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Phoenix Suns (21-5, 9-3 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (11-16, 10-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Suns vs Blazers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (-120) | POR: (+102)
Spread: PHO: -1.5 (-110) | POR: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 219 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHO: (+900) | POR: (+10000)
Suns vs Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (57.7%)
Suns vs Blazers Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Portland.
- The total has hit the under in six of Phoenix's last seven games.
- Portland is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Portland's last five games against Phoenix.
Suns vs Blazers Prop Bets
- Chris Paul — 16.5: Over (-104) | Under (-116)
- Norman Powell — 18.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Damian Lillard — 24.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Jusuf Nurkic — 10.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Larry Nance Jr. — 6.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Jae Crowder — 4.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Chris Paul — 9.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Damian Lillard — 7.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Norman Powell — 2.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.