Suns vs Pelicans NBA Playoffs Game 1 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
In NBA action on Sunday, the Phoenix Suns play the New Orleans Pelicans.
All the information you need is below to make your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, where you can find all of today's NBA odds.
Suns vs Pelicans Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (64-18) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (36-46)
- Date: Sunday, April 17, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Footprint Center -- Phoenix, Arizona
Suns vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-620) | NO: (+460)
- Spread: PHO: -10.5 (-110) | NO: +10.5 (-110)
- Total: 224 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Phoenix has 44 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Suns are 6-10.
- There have been 41 Phoenix games (out of 82) that went over the total this season.
- New Orleans has covered the spread 42 times in 82 games.
- As a 10.5-point underdog or more, the Pelicans have two wins ATS (2-2).
- There have been 33 New Orleans games (out of 82) that went over the total this season.
Suns vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Suns are hosting the Pelicans, and favored by 10.5 points. Phoenix is -110 to cover the spread, with New Orleans being -110.
Suns vs Pelicans Over/Under
A combined point total of 224 has been set for Suns-Pelicans on April 17, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Suns vs Pelicans Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pelicans-Suns, New Orleans is the underdog at +460, and Phoenix is -620 playing at home.
Suns vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (85.9%)