Suns vs Lakers Game 4 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 4 (LAL Leads 2-1)
No. 2 Phoenix Suns (51-21, 24-12 Away) vs No. 7 Los Angeles Lakers (42-30, 21-15 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Suns vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHX: (+220) | LAL: (-270)
Spread: PHX: +6.5 (-112) | LAL: -6.5 (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHX: (37%) | LAL: (63%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHX: (+5500) | LAL: (+310)
Suns vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 6-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers are 6-0 straight up in their last six home games.
- Phoenix is 5-13 straight up in its last 18 games against the Lakers.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Lakers' last 12 games against Phoenix.
- The Lakers defeated Phoenix, 109-95, in Game 3 of this series on May 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!