Steelers vs Cowboys Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
Pittsburgh Steelers (7-0, 3-0 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (2-6, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX
Steelers vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-950) | DAL: (+640)
Spread: PIT: -14.5 (-106) | DAL: +14.5 (-114)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (86%) | DAL: (14%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PIT: (+600) | DAL: (+17000)
Steelers vs Cowboys Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Steelers
Steelers vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last six games.
- Dallas is 0-8 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last five games against Pittsburgh.
Steelers vs Cowboys Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 30.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 20.3 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Dallas is averaging 23.1 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 33.2 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.