The NFL's Super Wild Card Weekend slate of games includes an AFC Wild Card showdown between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Kansas City Chiefs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Steelers vs Chiefs Point Spread
The Chiefs are 12.5-point home favorites against the Steelers. Kansas City is -110 to cover the spread, while Pittsburgh is -110 to cover as a 12.5-point underdog.
Steelers vs Chiefs Over/Under
The over/under for the Steelers vs Chiefs AFC Wild Card matchup is set at 46, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Steelers vs Chiefs Moneyline
The Steelers vs Chiefs moneyline has Kansas City as a -700 favorite, while Pittsburgh is a +500 underdog on the road.
Steelers vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Kansas City defeated Pittsburgh, 36-10, in the most recent meeting between these two teams in Week 16 of the NFL season.
- Pittsburgh is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games against Kansas City.
- Kansas City is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Kansas City's last five games.
Steelers vs Chiefs Prediction
All NFL predictions and picks are from numberFire's projection model.
Prediction: Kansas City Chiefs win (82.1%)
Steelers vs Chiefs Odds
All NFL regular betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+500) | KC: (-700)
Spread: PIT: +12.5 (-110) | KC: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 46 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVI: PIT: (+9000) | KC: (+450)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.