Steelers vs Bengals Week 15 Game Info
NFL Week 15 Game
Pittsburgh Steelers (11-2, 5-1 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (2-10-1, 2-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 21, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium — Cincinnati, OH
Steelers vs Bengals Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-1000) | CIN: (+660)
Spread: PIT: -14.5 (-106) | CIN: +14.5 (-114)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (70%) | CIN: (30%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PIT: (+1300) | CIN: (N/A)
Steelers vs Bengals Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bengals
Steelers vs Bengals Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Pittsburgh's last six games.
- Cincinnati is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
Steelers vs Bengals Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 26.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 18.2 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is averaging 18.8 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 26.0 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.