St. Bonaventure vs Marquette Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 21 College Basketball Game
St. Bonaventure vs Marquette Basketball Game Info
No. 22 St. Bonaventure Bonnies (4-0, 2-0 Neutral) vs. Marquette Golden Eagles (5-0, 2-0 Neutral)
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Arena — Charleston, SC
St. Bonaventure vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BONA: (-164) | MARQ: (+138)
Spread: BONA: -3.5 (-105) | MARQ: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BONA: (+7000) | MARQ: (+15000)
St. Bonaventure vs Marquette Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: St. Bonaventure Bonnies win (61.4%)
St. Bonaventure vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results 7 Betting Trends
- Marquette is 4-3 straight up in seven al-time head-to-head matchups against St. Bonaventure.
- Marquettes defeated St. Bonaventure, 68-61, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 6, 1997.
- St. Bonaventure is 10-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against a Big East opponent.
- The total has hit the under in four of St. Bonaventure's last five games.
- Marquette is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Marquette's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.