Spurs vs 76ers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
San Antonio Spurs (19-15, 9-5 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (26-12, 16-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 14, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Spurs vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SA: (+148) | PHI: (-176)
Spread: SA: +4 (-110) | PHI: -4 (-110)
Total: 223.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SA: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SA: (+16000) | PHI: (+1200)
Spurs vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Spurs vs 76ers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of San Antonio's last seven games.
- San Antonio is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 road games.
- Philadelphia is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- San Antonio defeated Orlando, 104-77, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 12, 2021.
- Philadelphia defeated Washington, 127-101, on the road in its most recent game on Mar. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.