Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the South Carolina Gamecocks and No. 17 Texas A&M Aggies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
South Carolina vs Texas A&M Point Spread
The Aggies are 19.5-point home favorites against the Gamecocks. Texas A&M is -110 to cover the spread, while South Carolina is -110 to cover as the 19.5-point underdog.
South Carolina vs Texas A&M Over/Under
The over/under for the South Carolina vs Texas A&M Week 8 college football matchup is set at 44.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
South Carolina vs Texas A&M Moneyline
The Gamecocks vs Aggies moneyline has Texas A&M as a -1800 favorite, while South Carolina is the +880 underdog on the road.
South Carolina vs Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 7-0 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Texas A&M defeated South Carolina, 48-3, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- South Carolina is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Texas A&M is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of South Carolina's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Texas A&M's last five games against South Carolina.
South Carolina vs Texas A&M Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SC: (+880) | TA&M: (-1800)
Spread: SC: +19.5 (-110) | TA&M: -19.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SC: (N/A) | TA&M: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.