South Carolina vs Tennessee Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
South Carolina vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
South Carolina Gamecocks (5-9, 3-7 SEC) vs. No. 19 Tennessee Volunteers (14-5, 7-5 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
South Carolina vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SC: (+490) | TENN: (-690)
Spread: SC: +12 (-110) | TENN: -12 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SC: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SC: (+15000) | TENN: (+2600)
South Carolina vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Carolina: 11.9%
South Carolina vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- South Carolina defeated Tennessee, 63-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Tennessee is 43-26 all-time in 69 head-to-head games against South Carolina.
- Tennessee is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against South Carolina.
- South Carolina lost to Ole Miss, 81-74, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Tennessee lost to LSU, 78-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!