SE Louisiana vs James Madison Game Info
NCAA FCS Playoff Game
SE Louisiana Lions (9-3) vs. James Madison Dukes (10-1)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgeforth Stadium/Zane Showker Field – Harrisonburg, VA
SE Louisiana vs James Madison Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SELA: (+440) | JMU: (-650)
Spread: SELA: +15.5 (-112) | JMU: -15.5 (-108)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
SE Louisiana vs James Madison Prediction & Pick
All predictions are from USA Today's Sagarin projections model.
Prediction: James Madison wins
SE Louisiana vs James Madison Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between SE Louisiana and James Madison.
- SE Louisiana averaged 47.2 points per game in the 2021 season.
- James Madison averaged 39.5 points per game in 2021.
- SE Louisiana averaged 30.5 points against per game in 2021.
- James Madison averaged 15.5 points against per game in 2021.
- SE Louisiana defeated Florida A&M, 38-14, in its last game on Nov. 27, 2021.
- James Madison defeated Towson, 56-10, in its last game on Nov. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.