Santa Clara vs Florida A&M Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for December 17 College Basketball Game
The college basketball schedule on Friday includes the Santa Clara Broncos facing the Florida A&M Rattlers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Santa Clara vs Florida A&M Point Spread
Santa Clara is favored by 18.5 points against Florida A&M. Santa Clara is -110 to cover the spread, while Florida A&M is -110.
Santa Clara vs Florida A&M Over/Under
The over/under for Santa Clara-Florida A&M on December 17 is 142. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Santa Clara vs Florida A&M Moneyline
Santa Clara is a -4000 favorite on the moneyline, while Florida A&M is a +1280 underdog.
Santa Clara vs Florida A&M Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Santa Clara Broncos win (91.4%)
Santa Clara vs Florida A&M Betting Trends
- Santa Clara is 6-6-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Santa Clara has played 12 games this season, and seven of them have hit the over.
- Florida A&M has seven wins in nine games against the spread this season.
- The Rattlers are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 18-point underdog or more this season.
- Florida A&M has had two games (out of seven) go over the total this season.
Santa Clara vs Florida A&M Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Santa Clara: (-4000) | Florida A&M: (+1280)
- Spread: Santa Clara: -18.5 (-110) | Florida A&M: +18.5 (-110)
- Total: 142 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!