The college basketball schedule on Sunday includes the San Diego State Aztecs facing the Nevada Wolf Pack.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
San Diego State vs Nevada Point Spread
San Diego State is favored by 12.5 points (-115 to cover) in this matchup. Nevada, the underdog, is -105.
San Diego State vs Nevada Over/Under
San Diego State versus Nevada on February 6 has an over/under of 129.5 points, with the over -114 and the under -106.
San Diego State vs Nevada Moneyline
Nevada is the underdog, +580 on the moneyline, while San Diego State is a -880 favorite.
San Diego State vs Nevada Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: San Diego State wins (89.6%)
San Diego State vs Nevada Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 10-8-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Aztecs' ATS record as 12.5-point favorites or more is 4-2.
- Out of 18 San Diego State games so far this year, five have hit the over.
- Nevada's record against the spread is 5-13-0.
- The Wolf Pack don't have a win ATS (0-1) as a 12.5-point underdog or more this season.
- This year, six of Nevada's 20 games have hit the over.
San Diego State vs Nevada Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: San Diego State: (-880) | Nevada: (+580)
- Spread: San Diego State: -12.5 (-105) | Nevada: +12.5 (-115)
- Total: 129.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!