Saint Peter's vs Canisius Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 23 College Basketball Game
The college basketball schedule on Sunday includes the Saint Peter's Peacocks facing the Canisius Golden Griffins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Saint Peter's vs Canisius Point Spread
Saint Peter's is favored by 3.5 points (-102 to cover) in this matchup. Canisius, the underdog, is -120.
Saint Peter's vs Canisius Over/Under
The over/under for the Saint Peter's versus Canisius game on January 23 has been set at 133.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Saint Peter's vs Canisius Moneyline
Saint Peter's is the favorite, -176 on the moneyline, while Canisius is a +146 underdog.
Saint Peter's vs Canisius Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Saint Peter's wins (60.6%)
Saint Peter's vs Canisius Betting Trends
- Saint Peter's has covered the spread seven times in 13 games.
- The Peacocks have two wins ATS (2-3-1) as a 1.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- This season, four of Saint Peter's 13 games have hit the over.
- Canisius has 11 wins in 18 games against the spread this season.
- The Golden Griffins are 11-1 as 1.5-point underdogs or more.
- This year, six of Canisius' 18 games have hit the over.
Saint Peter's vs Canisius Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Saint Peter's: (-176) | Canisius: (+146)
- Spread: Saint Peter's: -3.5 (-102) | Canisius: +3.5 (-120)
- Total: 133.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!