Sabres vs Flyers Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (April 17)
By Larry Rupp
Sabres vs Flyers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Buffalo Sabres (28-38-11, 13-20-5 Away) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (23-41-11, 13-19-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Sabres vs Flyers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (-114) | PHI: (-105)
Spread: BUF: -1.5 (+220) | PHI: +1.5 (-275)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-106) I Under: (-114)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: BUF: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
Sabres vs Flyers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Philadelphia Flyers win (55.2%)
Sabres vs Flyers Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 21-17 against the spread (ATS) in its last 38 away games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Buffalo's last six games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Philadelphia's last 13 games.
Sabres vs Flyers Prop Bets
- Tage Thompson — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Jeff Skinner — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Joel Farabee — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Rasmus Dahlin — 0.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Kevin Hayes — 0.5: Over (+126) | Under (-154)
- Travis Konecny — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.