Rutgers vs Maine Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for December 30 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Rutgers Scarlet Knights versus the Maine Black Bears is on the college basketball schedule for Thursday.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Rutgers vs Maine Point Spread
Rutgers is favored by 24.5 points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Maine, the underdog, is -110.
Rutgers vs Maine Over/Under
The over/under for the Rutgers versus Maine game on December 30 has been set at 122.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Rutgers vs Maine Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Rutgers-Maine, Rutgers is the favorite at -7000, and Maine is +2000 .
Rutgers vs Maine Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rutgers wins (94.0%)
Rutgers vs Maine Betting Trends
- Rutgers has covered the spread four times in 10 games.
- There have been seven Rutgers games (out of 10) that hit the over this year.
- Maine has six wins in 10 games against the spread this year.
- The Black Bears have covered every time (1-0) as a 25-point underdog or more this year.
- Two Maine games (out of seven) have hit the over this season.
Rutgers vs Maine Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Rutgers: (-7000) | Maine: (+2000)
- Spread: Rutgers: -24.5 (-110) | Maine: +24.5 (-110)
- Total: 122.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!