MLB action on Saturday includes the Kansas City Royals taking on the Detroit Tigers.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Royals vs Tigers Game Info
- Kansas City Royals (56-82) vs. Detroit Tigers (52-85)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
- Coverage: BSKC
Royals vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KC: (-122) | DET: (+104)
- Spread: KC: +1.5 (-194) | DET: -1.5 (+160)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Royals vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Kansas City Royals looking to Jonathan Heasley (3-7), and Matt Manning (1-2) taking the ball for the Detroit Tigers.
Royals vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (52.4%)
Royals vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Royals-Tigers, Kansas City is the favorite at -122, and Detroit is +104 playing on the road.
Royals vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Royals. The Tigers are +160 to cover, while the Royals are -194 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Royals vs Tigers Over/Under
- Royals versus Tigers, on September 10, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Royals have been chosen as favorites in 22 games this year and have walked away with the win 11 times (50%) in those games.
- Kansas City has a win-loss record of 6-11 when favored by -118 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 63 of their 128 opportunities.
- The Tigers are 33-64 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 34% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, Detroit has a 30-63 record (winning just 32.3% of its games).
- Detroit has played in 119 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-66-7).