Royals vs Tigers Game Info
Kansas City Royals (1-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (2-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, July 27, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Royals vs Tigers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: KC: (+106) | DET: (-124)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (-172) | DET: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 10 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): KC: (33%) | DET: (67%)
Probable Pitcher: KC: Mike Montgomery (3-9, 4.95 ERA) | DET: Michael Fulmer (3-12, 4.69 ERA)
World Series Odds: KC: (+30000) | DET: (+22000)
Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends
- Kansas City covered the spread (run line) in 48.1 percent of its games last season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- Detroit covered the spread (run line) in 41.0 percent of its games last season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Kansas City hit the over in 52.6 percent of its games last season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Detroit hit the over in 46.7 percent of its games last season (No. 25 in MLB).
Royals vs Tigers Stats
- Kansas City averaged 4.27 runs per game last season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Kansas City surrendered 5.36 runs per game last season (T-No. 23 in MLB).
- Detroit averaged 3.61 runs per game last season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Detroit surrendered 5.68 runs per game last season (No. 28 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.