Rockies vs Yankees Game Info
Colorado Rockies (46-51, 20-27 Away) vs. New York Yankees (63-33, 37-16 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Rockies vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+215) | NYY: (-250)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (+124) | NYY: -1.5 (-146)
Total: 11.5 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 26% | NYY: 74%
Probable Pitcher: COL: Antonio Senzatela (8-6, 5.79 ERA) | NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (6-5, 3.81 ERA)
Rockies vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Colorado's last seven road games.
- Colorado is 2-12 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The Yankees are 11-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last 13 games.
- The Yankees are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
Rockies vs Yankees Stats
- Colorado is averaging 5.45 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.66 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Antonio Senzatela is 4-3 with a 4.88 ERA in nine road starts this season. He has never faced the Yankees in his career.
- Masahiro Tanaka is 5-2 with a 2.86 ERA in 11 home starts this season. He has never faced the Rockies in his career.
Rockies vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Rockies vs Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Masahiro Tanaka - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-138) – Tanaka is having another stellar season in pinstripes, as the 2019 All-Star has a 3.81 ERA and 1.15 WHIP to go along with 95 Ks in 111 innings pitched. And today he faces a whiff-happy Rockies lineup that is sixth in the Majors in strikeouts. Tanaka has also pitched way better at home this season, with a 2.86 ERA and 1.08 WHIP as opposed to a 5.40 ERA and 1.27 WHIP on the road, increasing his likelihood to go deeper into the game and compile more Ks.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.