Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Rays Game Info
Colorado Rockies (2-2, 2-2 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (3-1, 3-1 Home)
Date: Monday, April 1, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Rockies vs Rays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+142) | TB: (-164)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-148) | TB: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 28% | TB: 72%
Starting Pitcher: COL: Chad Bettis | TB: Ryne Stanek
Rockies vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- Colorado is 13-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games, dating back to last season.
- Colorado is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games, dating back to last season.
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 ATS in its last five games, dating back to last season.
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games, dating back to last season.
- The total has gone under in four of Tampa Bay's last five games, dating back to last season.
Rockies vs Rays Prop Bet
All Rockies-Rays betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nolan Arenado to Hit a Home Run (+290) – Nolan Arenado has gotten off to a slower start this season, but he's still one of the best sluggers in the league. Last season, 23 of Arenado's 38 home runs came against a right-handed pitcher, which bodes well for his chances against Tampa Bay's right-handed starter, Ryne Stanek. Arenado has also hit at least 37 home runs in each of the last four seasons.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.