Redskins vs Dolphins Game Info
Washington Redskins (0-5, 0-2 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (0-4, 0-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Redskins vs Dolphins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-184) | MIA: (+158)
Spread: WAS: -3.5 (+100) | MIA: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 41 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 42% | MIA: 58%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: WAS: (+25000) | MIA: (+100000)
Redskins vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington's last six games against Miami.
- Washington is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games against Miami.
- Miami is 0-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Miami's last 11 games against NFC East opponents.
Redskins vs Dolphins Stats
- Washington is averaging 14.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 30.2 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Miami is averaging 6.5 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 40.8 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Washington lost to the New England Patriots, 33-7, at home in Week 5.
- Miami lost to the Los Angeles Chargers, 30-10, in Week 4.
Redskins vs Dolphins Prop Bet
All Redskins-Dolphins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Washington Redskins by 1-13 points (+145) – Both of these teams are in a state of utter dysfunction heading into Sunday's bout. However, despite the dismissal of head coach Jay Gruden, Washington still has a slight edge by the odds. Miami has yet to score more than 10 points in a single contest this year, and the Dolphins have allowed at least 378 yards of total offense in each of their five games thus far. The Redskins are returning Case Keenum as the starting quarterback for this game, who should give Washington a better chance of coming out on top than either backup QB Colt McCoy or rookie Dwayne Haskins, as the Redskins have averaged 21.0 PPG across three full contests with Keenum under center.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.