Redskins vs Panthers Game Info
Washington Redskins (2-9, 1-4 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (5-6, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium — Charlotte, NC
Redskins vs Panthers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+360) | CAR: (-450)
Spread: WAS: +9.5 (-125) | CAR -9.5 (+105)
Total: 39.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: 65% | CAR:35%
Odds to win Super Bowl LIV: WAS: +500000 | CAR: +25000
Redskins vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Washington is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Washington is 2-11 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Carolina is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- Carolina is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Redskins vs Panthers Stats
- Washington is averaging a league-worst 13.1 points per game (PPG).
- Washington is surrendering 24.5 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Carolina is averaging 23.5 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 26.5 PPG this season (T-No. 25 in the NFL).
- Washington defeated the Detroit Lions, 19-16, at home in Week 12.
- Carolina lost to the New Orleans Saints, 34-31, on the road in Week 12.
Redskins vs Panthers Prop Bet
All Redskins-Panthers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Redskins) Total Points: Under 14 (-110) – The Redskins have been, statistically, the worst offense in the league. Washington is averaging 14.1 PPG on the year, which is more than one-point worse than any other team in the league. Washington has also failed to reach this total in three of its last five games. Dwayne Haskins could struggle against a Panthers' defense that checks in as the ninth-best unit against the pass, per Football Outsiders' DVOA rankings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.