Red Wings vs Blues Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 9)
Red Wings vs Blues Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Detroit Red Wings (13-10-3, 4-7-1 Away) vs. St. Louis Blues (13-8-4, 8-3-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center — St. Louis, MO
Red Wings vs Blues Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+146) | STL: (-176)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-176) | STL: -1.5 (+142)
Total: 6 – Over: (-106) I Under: (-114)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: DET: (+10000) | STL: (+2400)
Red Wings vs Blues Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: St. Louis Blues win (61.7%)
Red Wings vs Blues Betting Trends
- Detroit is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- St. Louis is 2-5 straight up in its last seven home games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last six games against St. Louis.
- The total has hit the over in each of St. Louis' last five games.
Red Wings vs Blues Prop Bets
- Brandon Saad — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Pavel Buchnevich — 0.5: Over (+235) | Under (-320)
- Lucas Raymond — 0.5: Over (+250) | Under (-325)
- Ryan O'Reilly — 0.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Lucas Raymond — 0.5: Over (+194) | Under (-245)
- Dylan Larkin — 0.5: Over (+184) | Under (-230)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.