Red Sox vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 6
MLB action on Friday includes the Boston Red Sox playing the Chicago White Sox.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Red Sox vs White Sox Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (10-16) vs. Chicago White Sox (10-13)
- Date: Friday, May 6, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-180) | CHW: (+152)
- Spread: BOS: +1.5 (+116) | CHW: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Red Sox vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Boston Red Sox will give the start to Nathan Eovaldi (1-0, 4.58 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the White Sox will turn to Vince Velasquez (1-2, 4.58).
Red Sox vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (56.9%)
Red Sox vs White Sox Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Red Sox vs. White Sox reveal Boston as the favorite (-180) and Chicago as the underdog (+152) on the road.
Red Sox vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are +1.5 on the runline against the Red Sox. The White Sox are -140 to cover, and the Red Sox are +116.
Red Sox vs White Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for Red Sox-White Sox on May 6 is 8. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Red Sox vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have come away with six wins in the 12 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Boston has played as a favorite of -180 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Boston's games have gone over the total in eight of their 26 opportunities.
- The White Sox have lost all three of the games they have been the underdog on the moneyline this season.
- Chicago has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of +152 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 20 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total eight times (8-10-2).