Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs White Sox Game Info
Boston Red Sox (14-18, 6-11 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (14-15, 8-7 Home)
Date: Friday, May 3, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Red Sox vs White Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-180) | CHW: (+156)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-108) | CHW: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 8 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 69% | CHW: 31%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Chris Sale (0-5, 6.30 ERA) | CHW: Reynaldo Lopez (2-3, 6.03 ERA)
Red Sox vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in eight of Boston's last road 12 games against the White Sox.
- Boston is 2-4 straight up in its last six games against the White Sox, dating back to last season.
- The White Sox are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of the White Sox's last 11 games against Boston.
Red Sox vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Red Sox-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (White Sox) Total Runs: Over 3 (-126) – The Chicago White Sox are heading into Friday's matchup with the Boston Red Sox averaging 5.10 runs per game, which is the ninth-best average in the MLB thus far. The White Sox have also scored at least three runs in seven straight games.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.