Red Sox vs Indians Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, August 14
By Braulio Perez
Red Sox vs Indians Game Info
Boston Red Sox (63-59, 33-27 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (72-48, 39-25 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Red Sox vs Indians Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+164) | CLE: (-190)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-116) | CLE: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 6% | CLE: 94%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Brian Johnson (1-1, 7.32 ERA) | CLE: Shane Bieber (12-4, 3.28 ERA)
Red Sox vs Indians Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Cleveland's last five games against Boston.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last six road games against Cleveland.
- The Indians are 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Boston's last five games against the Indians.
Red Sox vs Indians Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.74 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Brian Johnson is 0-0 with an 3.68 ERA in two career appearances (one start) against the Indians.
- Shane Bieber is 2-1 with an 8.44 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against the Red Sox.
Red Sox vs Indians Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team to score first: Cleveland Indians (+100) — It's been a campaign to remember for Shane Bieber, who has 12 wins on the year and sports a 3.28 ERA. On the other hand, Brian Johnson is rocking a 7.32 ERA and his 1-1 record. Cleveland should have the early advantage on the mound in this matchup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.