Rays vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 4
MLB action on Saturday includes the Tampa Bay Rays playing the Chicago White Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs White Sox Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (31-21) vs. Chicago White Sox (23-27)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-124) | CHW: (+106)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+188) | CHW: +1.5 (-230)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Rays vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Drew Rasmussen (5-2) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Dylan Cease (4-2) for the Chicago White Sox.
Rays vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (54.4%)
Rays vs White Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rays-White Sox, Tampa Bay is the favorite at -124, and Chicago is +106 playing on the road.
Rays vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Rays. The White Sox are -230 to cover, while the Rays are +188 to cover as a 1.5-run favorite on the runline.
Rays vs White Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for the Rays versus White Sox game on June 4 has been set at 6.5, with -120 odds on the over and -102 odds on the under.
Rays vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Rays have come away with 25 wins in the 38 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Tampa Bay has come away with a win 24 times in 36 chances when named as a favorite of at least -118 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 23 of their 52 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The White Sox have won five of the 17 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (29.4%).
- Chicago has a 5-10 record (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- In the 46 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-24-3).