Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs White Sox Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (7-3, 2-1 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (3-5, 1-2 Home)
Date: Monday, April 8, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Rays vs White Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-154) | CHI: (+134)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+104) | CHI: +1.5 (-122)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 74% | CHI: 26%
Starting Pitcher: TB: Blake Snell (1-1, 3.46 ERA) | CHI: Carlos Rodon (1-1, 1.59 ERA)
Rays vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- Tampa Bay is 7-2 both straight up and against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games this season.
- The total has gone under in eight of Tampa Bay's first 10 games this season.
- The White Sox are 3-10 straight up in their last 13 games, dating back to last season.
- The White Sox are 2-6 ATS in their last eight home games, dating back to last season.
Rays vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Rays-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fifth Inning: Chicago White Sox (+166) – The White Sox's starting pitcher, Carlos Rodon, has gotten off to a great start this season. Rodon has only allowed two runs through two starts in 2019, and he didn't allow an earned run in his lone start against the Tampa Bay Rays last season. If Rodon makes it through five innings this afternoon, he's a good bet to keep the Rays off the board, meaning the White Sox could have a lead after the fifth.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.