Rays vs Red Sox Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (11-8, 3-5 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (6-12, 3-8 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
How to Watch: ESPN+
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-160) | BOS: (+138)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (-102) | BOS: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 9 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (58%) | BOS: (42%)
World Series Odds: TB: (+1500) | BOS: (+5500)
Rays vs Red Sox Probable Pitchers
Rays: Tyler Glasnow (0-1, 5.56 ERA)
Red Sox: Kyle Hart (No 2020 Stats)
Rays vs Red Sox Expert Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Under 9.5
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Tampa Bay's last six games.
- Tampa Bay is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Boston's last 15 games.
- Boston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Rays vs Red Sox Stats
- Tampa Bay has averaged 4.74 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay has surrendered 4.11 runs per game this season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
- Boston has averaged 4.28 runs per game this season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- Boston has surrendered 5.28 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!