Rays vs Orioles Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Larry Rupp
Rays vs Orioles Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (34-18, 17-9 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (22-30, 12-19 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020
Time: 7:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Orioles Park at Camden Yards — Baltimore, MD
How to Watch: FS1
Rays vs Orioles Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-180) | BAL: (+156)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (-116) | BAL: +1.5 (-102)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (72%) | BAL: (28%)
World Series Odds: TB: (+750) | BAL: (+22000)
Rays vs Orioles Probable Pitchers
Rays: Charlie Morton (1-2, 5.14 ERA)
Orioles: Jorge Lopez (2-0, 5.23 ERA)
Rays vs Orioles Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Under 8.5
Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay defeated Baltimore yesterday, 2-1.
- Tampa Bay is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Baltimore.
- The total has hit the under in each of Tampa Bay's last six road games.
- Baltimore is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baltimore's last seven home games.
Rays vs Orioles stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.96 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
- Baltimore is averaging 4.62 runs per game this season (T-No. 16 in the MLB).
- Baltimore is surrendering 4.85 runs per game this season (No. 16 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.