Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Giants Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (5-2, 0-0 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (2-5, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 4:35 p.m. EST
Location: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Rays vs Giants Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-122) | SF: (+106)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+134) | SF: +1.5 (-158)
Total: 7 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 60% | SF: 40%
Starting Pitcher: TB: Tyler Glasnow (1-0, 1.80 ERA) | SF: Dereck Rodriguez (1-0, 3.60 ERA)
Rays vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its seven games this season.
- All seven games Tampa Bay has played this season have hit the under.
- Five of San Francisco's seven games this season have hit the under.
- San Francisco is 39-47 ATS in non-division games since 2018.
Rays vs Giants Prop Bet
All Rays-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pitcher Strikeouts Over/Under: Dereck Rodriguez Over 4.5 (-150) – Dereck Rodriguez has tallied at least five strikeouts in 10 of his 22 career MLB starts, but he's never faced the strikeout-prone Rays before. Tampa Bay is averaging 11.29 Ks per game this season, which ranks 28th in the MLB. They have also had 11 strikeouts in each of their last three matchups, including Wednesday's loss to the Rockies.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.