Ravens vs Eagles Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (1-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Ravens vs Eagles Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-240) | PHI: (+200)
Spread: BAL: -5 (-105) | PHI: +5 (-115)
Total: 36.5– Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 76% | PHI: 24%
Ravens vs Eagles Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games, dating back to last season.
- Baltimore is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Philadelphia's last 18 games against Baltimore.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last five games, dating back to last season.
Ravens vs Eagles Stats
- Baltimore defeated the Green Bay Packers, 26-13, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Philadelphia defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, 24-10, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Baltimore averaged 23.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Baltimore surrendered 18.2 PPG last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia averaged 22.1 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia surrendered 21.3 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
Ravens vs Eagles Prop Bet
All Ravens-Eagles lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Baltimore Ravens by 1-13 Points (+140) – The Baltimore Ravens can't seem to lose during the preseason, sporting an 11-0 record over their last 11 preseason games (dating back to 2017). Of those 11 wins, five have come by 14 points or more. The Philadelphia Eagles, meanwhile, are 1-2 in their last three preseason home games, with both losses coming by a whopping 17 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.