Cover Photo: Getty Images
Raptors vs Hornets Game Info
Toronto Raptors (56-23, 25-14 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (36-42, 24-15 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Spectrum Center – Charlotte, NC
Raptors vs Hornets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-250) | CHA: (+210)
Spread: TOR: -6 (-110) | : +6 (-110)
Total: 224 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 78% | CHA: 22%
Raptors vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 35-43-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The over has hit in 45 of Toronto's 79 games this season.
- Charlotte is 36-40-2 ATS on the season.
- The over has hit in 42 of Charlotte's 78 games this season.
Raptors vs Hornets Prop Bet
All Raptors-Hornets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Toronto) Total Points: Over 115.5 (-106) – Toronto heads into this matchup boasting the seventh-best scoring offense in the NBA, averaging 114.4 points per game (PPG). The Raptors also have the league's fifth-best offense on the road this season, averaging 113.6 PPG in away games. Even though Toronto and Charlotte have split their two regular-season matchups this season, the Raptors have averaged 120.5 PPG between those two contests.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.