Raptors vs Bucks Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Raptors vs Bucks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Toronto Raptors (13-15, 7-9 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (16-12, 9-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Raptors vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+200) | MIL: (-245)
Spread: TOR: +6 (-110) | MIL: -6 (-110)
Total: 235.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: (45%) | MIL: (55%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: TOR: (+5500) | MIL: (+700)
Raptors vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Raptors vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Toronto is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Toronto's last 10 games.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- Milwaukee defeated Toronto, 124-113, in its most recent game on Feb. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!