Purdue vs Illinois Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
By Zach Brunner
Purdue vs Illinois Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
Purdue Boilermakers (1-0, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (0-1, 0-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, IL
Coverage: BTN / BTN+
Purdue vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (-355) | ILL: (+270)
Spread: PUR: -9.5 (-110) | ILL: +9.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (27%) | ILL: (73%)
Purdue vs Illinois Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Purdue: (63.8%) | Illinois: (36.2%)
Purdue vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Purdue, 24-6, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 26, 2019.
- Purdue is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Illinois is 44-45-6 in its 95 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Purdue defeated Iowa, 24-20, at home in Week 8.
- Illinois lost to then-No. 14 Wisconsin, 45-7, on the road in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!