Providence vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
Providence Friars (11-8, 4-2 Big East) vs. No. 10 Seton Hall Pirates (14-4, 6-0 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Prudential Center – Newark, NJ
Providence vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (+340) | HALL: (-460)
Spread: PROV: +9 (-110) | HALL: -9 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PROV: (N/A) | HALL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+12000) | HALL: (+2200)
Providence vs Seton Hall Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 85.8%
Providence vs Seton Hall Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Seton Hall defeated Providence, 65-63, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 30, 2019.
- Seton Hall is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Providence.
- Seton Hall is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Providence.
- Providence is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Seton Hall's last seven games against Providence.
- Providence lost to Creighton, 78-74, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Seton Hall defeated St. John's, 82-79, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.