The Wednesday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Presbyterian Blue Hose and the High Point Panthers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Presbyterian vs High Point Point Spread
High Point is listed as an underdog by 2.5 points (-106 odds), and Presbyterian, the favorite, is -114 to cover.
Presbyterian vs High Point Over/Under
The over/under for the Presbyterian versus High Point game on February 9 has been set at 128.5, with -110 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Presbyterian vs High Point Moneyline
The Presbyterian vs High Point moneyline has Presbyterian as a -154 favorite, while High Point is a +128 underdog.
Presbyterian vs High Point Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Presbyterian win (55.7%)
Presbyterian vs High Point Betting Trends
- Presbyterian has beaten the spread 12 times in 25 games.
- The Blue Hose have won once ATS (1-4) as a 1.5-point favorite or more this season.
- There have been nine Presbyterian games (out of 25) that went over the total this season.
- High Point's record against the spread is 13-8-0.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 8-3 as 1.5-point underdogs or greater.
- High Point has played 23 games this season, and 10 of them have gone over the total.
Presbyterian vs High Point Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Presbyterian: (-154) | High Point: (+128)
- Spread: Presbyterian: -2.5 (-114) | High Point: +2.5 (-106)
- Total: 128.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!