Prairie View A&M vs Jackson State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football FCS Playoff Game
Prairie View A&M vs Jackson State Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game — Big Ten Championship
Prairie View A&M Panthers (7-4, 6-2 SWAC) vs. Jackson State Tigers (10-1, 8-0 SWAC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium – Jackson, MS
Prairie View A&M vs Jackson State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: PV: (N/A) | JKST: (N/A)
Spread: PV: N/A (N/A) | JKST: N/A (N/A)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Prairie View A&M vs Jackson State Prediction & Pick
All predictions are from USA Today's Sagarin projections model.
Prediction: Jackson State Tigers win
Prairie View A&M vs Jackson State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Prairie View A&M and Jackson State.
- Prairie View A&M averaged 26.8 points per game in the 2021 season.
-Jackson State averaged 29.2 points per game in the 2021 season.
- Prairie View A&M averaged 26.2 points against per game in the 2021 season
- Jackson State averaged 13.8 points against per game in the 2021 season.
- Prairie View A&M lost to Mississippi Valley State, 24-19, in its last game on Nov. 27, 2021.
- Jackson State defeated Alcorn State, 24-10, in its last game on Nov. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.