Portland vs BYU Basketball Game Info
Portland Pilots (6-7, 0-4 WCC) vs. BYU Cougars (11-3, 2-1 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Marriott Center – Provo, UT
Portland vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+2500) | BYU: (-10000)
Spread: POR: +22.5 (-118) | BYU: -22.5 (-104)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (43%) | BYU: (57%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: POR: (N/A) | BYU: (+8500)
Portland vs BYU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Portland vs BYU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- BYU defeated Portland, 85-54, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 6, 2020.
- BYU is 22-2 all-time in 24 head-to-head games against Portland.
- BYU is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Portland.
- Portland is 0-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against BYU.
- The total has hit the under in five of BYU' last six games against Portland.
- Portland lost to Pepperdine, 80-65, in tis most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- BYU defeated San Francisco, 72-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.