Week 14's slate of NCAA college football games includes the ACC Championship showdown between the No. 15 Pittsburgh Panthers and No. 16 Wake Forest Demon Deacons.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Pittsburgh vs Wake Forest Point Spread
The Panthers are 3.5-point favorites against the Demon Deacons. Pittsburgh is +100 to cover the spread, while Wake Forest is -122 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Pittsburgh vs Wake Forest Over/Under
The over/under for the Pittsburgh vs Wake Forest Week 14 college football matchup is set at 71.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Pittsburgh vs Wake Forest Moneyline
The Panthers vs Demon Deacons moneyline has Pittsburgh as a -162 favorite, while Wake Forest is the +132 underdog.
Pittsburgh vs Wake Forest Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh defeated Wake Forest, 21-13, in their only head-to-head matchup on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Pittsburgh is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Wake Forest is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games against ACC opponents.
- The total has hit the over in 15 of Pittsburgh's last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Wake Forest's last five games as the underdog.
Pittsburgh vs Wake Forest Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pittsburgh Panthers win (56.0%)
Pittsburgh vs Wake Forest Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (-162) | WFU: (+132)
Spread: PITT: -3.5 (+100) | WFU: +3.5 (-122)
Total: 71.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.