Pitt vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (13-7, 4-5 ACC) vs. No. 9 Duke Blue Devils (16-3, 6-2 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, NC
Pitt vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+1025) | DUKE: (-1850)
Spread: PITT: +16.5 (-110) | DUKE: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 138 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: 59% | DUKE: 41%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PITT: (N/A) | DUKE: (+1200)
Pitt vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pitt vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Pittsburgh, 79-64, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 22, 2019.
- Duke is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Duke is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 11-5 straight up in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Duke's last six games.
- Pittsburgh lost to Syracuse, 69-61, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Duke defeated Miami, 89-59, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.