Pistons vs Pelicans Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Detroit Pistons (4-20, 2-10 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (7-20, 3-9 Home)
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, LA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Pistons vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+220) | NOP: (-270)
Spread: DET: +6.5 (-108) | NOP: -6.5 (-112)
Total: 211 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DET: (+50000) | NOP: (+50000)
Pistons vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New Orleans Pelicans win (66.6%)
Pistons vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Detroit is 4-14 straight up in its last 18 games against New Orleans.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last five games.
- New Orleans is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of New Orleans' last six games.
Pistons vs Pelicans Prop Bets
- Jerami Grant — 21.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Cade Cunningham — 17.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Brandon Ingram — 23.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Jonas Valanciunas — 11.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Cade Cunningham — 5.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Brandon Ingram — 5.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Cade Cunningham — 4.5: Over (-152) | Under (+124)
- Brandon Ingram — 4.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Josh Hart — 4.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.