Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Reds Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019 – This has has been postponed and rescheduled for May 27.
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Location: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Pirates vs Reds Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: PIT: (+114) | CIN: (-132)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-190) | CIN: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 49% | CIN: 51%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Trevor Williams | CIN: Sonny Gray
Pirates vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats
- Pittsburgh is 39-27 against the spread (ATS) as a road underdog since 2018.
- Pittsburgh is 44-33 ATS in division games since 2018.
- Cincinnati is 13-18 ATS as a home favorite since 2018.
- Cincinnati is 27-50 straight up in division games since 2018.
Pirates vs Reds Prop Bet
All Pirates-Reds betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sonny Gray Strikeouts - Under 5.5 (-155) – The Pirates were struck out only 7.63 times per game in 2018, the fourth-fewest times in the MLB. Sonny Gray struggled in the strikeout department the last time we saw him pitch. He only averaged 4.1 strikeouts per outing with the Yankees in 2018. Don't expect Gray to bounce back against one of the best batting teams from last year.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.